One of the great assets of Pilar de la Horadada is its many good quality beaches. Choose the one that best suits your needs:
- Playa El Mojón: very popular with fishermen and has a promenade with a white balustrade.
- Playa de las Higuericas: accessible for disabled people, ample parking and a children’s play area on the sand and another in the water. Nice walk and bike ride. On summer nights the car park is used for concerts organized by the town hall.
- Playa las Villas: fine white sand and transparent waters of this beach from which the Sardinero promenade begins, which ends at Jesuitas beach.
- Playa El Puerto: accessible from the port where the Yacht Club is located, which organizes sailing courses and regattas in summer.
- Playa El Conde: fine sand and calm swimming, under the watchful eye of the watchtower.
- Playa Los Jesuitas: wide cove with a volleyball net; Between this beach and the first of the Rocamar coves is Puntal del Gato, from which you can take a magnificent view of the Pilar coast.
- Playa de Rocamar: small coves that inspire solitary walks.
- Playa del Río: receives this name because the Río Seco flows into it, which serves as a guide for hikers who want to go up to the natural area of Pinar de Campoverde.
- Mil Palmeras Beach: accessible for disabled people, it has a large number of services: family leisure area, rental of small pleasure boats and hammock service, among others. On summer nights, the promenade is filled with stalls from a craft market that ends after midnight.
- Playa Vistamar: it has a beautiful promenade that runs along the natural inlets and outlets of the rock that the tide has carved over the years.
Beautiful destination to enjoy a family vacation where you can do numerous activities in Alicante and Murcia.
Additional information on the Tourist Office website: www.visitpilardelahoradada.com
Pilar de la Horadada is a municipality in the province of Alicante, in the Valencian Community, Spain.
Area: 78,1 Km2
Altitude: 35 m
Weather: 18º average
Population: 21.629 (2015)